Find Your Next Superstars
Commit to UTCs to nurture and attract high-quality talent. UTC leavers are at least one year ahead of their peer group in terms of technical qualifications and experience. This means they can be trained to your standards much earlier and at a much lower cost because they experience:
- Profound engagement with industry professionals
- High quality technical qualifications that meet the demands of industry
- Regular contact with businesses, managers, technicians, graduates and apprentices
- A business working day
- Focused, managed and meaningful work experience and projects
- A professional culture enhanced by the latest technical equipment
2017 Destination Results
Over 400 employers work with UTCs because they understand the importance of technical education and quality of our students.
of UTC leavers started apprenticeships
compared with 7% nationally
of apprenticeships undertaken by UTC students were at Higher or Degree level
compared with 6% nationally
of university entrants started a STEM course
compared with 22% nationally
UTCs Are Working With World-Leading Employers
Want to Partner With a UTC?
Employers can get involved with a local UTC, work with the national UTC programme or engage with UTC alumni via the UTC hub about job opportunities, work experience and apprenticeships.