This website is owned by Baker Dearing Educational Trust. Baker Dearing Educational Trust will use any personal information collected from the UTC website in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Data Protection Act"). Further details on the Data Protection Act can be found on the Information Commissioner's website.
This privacy statement only covers the UTC website. Other websites linked to or from the UTC website are not covered by this privacy statement. This website invites users to submit certain types of information. It is important, therefore, that visitors know what is gathered and how it is used. The website's owners may use information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your requests for certain services.
- To personalise your experience on the UTC website.
- To keep you up to date on the latest announcements or other information related to UTC that we think you'd like to hear about.
- To understand your needs and provide you with better services.
- To track usage.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure.
By providing personal information you are deemed to consent to your personal information being shared outside The Baker Dearing Educational Trust in the following circumstances:
- Where Baker Dearing Educational Trust needs to share your information to provide the service you have requested (such as sending posters or leaflets).
- Where Baker Dearing Educational Trust needs to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Baker Dearing Educational Trust to provide a service to you (we will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose).
- Where Baker Dearing Educational Trust wants to keep you up to date on the latest announcements or other information we think you would like to hear about.
Baker Dearing Educational Trust will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our website. Data collected on this site is stored in controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom where The Baker Dearing Educational Trust or its partners are located.
Baker Dearing Educational Trust may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
Children and Privacy
Our website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 12. Baker Dearing Educational Trust does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 12 or send them requests for personal information.
Questions or Concerns About Personal Data
Baker Dearing Trust will, on request by you, give you all details of your personal information held by Baker Dearing Trust, once identity has been proved. Incorrect information will be deleted or amended promptly, such requests to be sent to email@example.com, by fax to 020 7960 1557 or by post to Data Officer, Baker Dearing Trust, 4 Millbank, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JA. Once the request has been received by Baker Dearing Trust we will endeavour to respond to requests within 28 working days unless there are exceptional circumstances when we will let you know what is happening with your request. If Baker Dearing Trust send you unsolicited emails, the email will enable you to register an opt-out to receiving other emails from us. If you do not wish to receive messages from the Baker Dearing Trust, please send an email asking that your contact information be removed from the database to firstname.lastname@example.org. Baker Dearing Trust will hold your personal information on our systems as long as is necessary for the relevant service you have requested, or until you inform us that you wish your information to be removed from our databases.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please write to email@example.com.